When it comes to sunscreen, I want something that I can grab from almost any store. A Walmart or Target, Walgreens or CVS kind of store, because pretty much wherever you are, you can find stores like these, and they’ll carry your favorite products that way.
These are my absolute favorite sunscreen, and summer skin care products.
1. Baby Lips is one of my favorite lip balms anyway, but I love this one in the summer. It’s peppermint flavored, so it makes your lips feel nice and cool while it protects them from the sun with the SPF 30 addition.
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen – This is my go-to sunscreen. There’s always one in my beach bag, and hiding under the seat of the Jeep. It goes on easy and smooth, doesn’t feel greasy, doesn’t smell too strong, and works fantastically.
3. Ocean Potion Aloe Lotion – I wear this lotion every day in the summer. It not only feels great on your skin after you’ve had your beach day, and showered off the sand… it helps your tan last longer by keeping your skin hydrated, and smelling like yummy coconut.
4. Neutrogena Age Shield Face – This is another product I wear every day in the summer. It goes on right underneath my makeup, and I never have to worry about my face getting burned.
5. And on normal, not going to the beach days, I wear Gold Bond Ultimate Protection lotion. I try to remember it every day after my shower, because even a little SPF 15 helps! Plus, it’s great lotion. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth for hours after I put it on.
Do you have any favorite drug store sun care products? I’d love to know!